RBI/FEMA ADVISORY & DILIGENCE SERVICES
KAS acts as a one stop solution to all the RBI/ FEMA requirements of the Corporates. Over the last 20 years, it has provided consulting services to a large number of Corporates. The consulting services provided are as follows:
FEMA Advisory & Assistance:
- Advisory on transactions involving Foreign Exchange, Outbound (ODI) and inbound (FDI) investments ;
- Advisory on interpretational issues in Foreign Exchange Laws;
- Advisory on Foreign Exchange Compliance.
FEMA Approvals & Compounding:
- Preparing the necessary documents & applications for obtaining necessary approvals from RBI & Authorised Dealers for ODI, FDI, Overseas branch, Liaison/ Branch/Project office;
- Preparation of Compounding applications and representation before RBI for compounding of contraventions under FEMA regulations.
Under the FEMA retainership programme, we offer the following:
- Preparation of documents and forms for regular compliances;
- Advice on foreign exchange transactions on ongoing basis;
- Filing of various Returns and Forms with Reserve Bank of India;
- Maintaining a check on compliance (FDI, ODI, Export, Import etc.);
- Half-Yearly Exchange Audit;
FEMA Due Diligence Services:
We analyze all transactions undertaken during the period under scrutiny from the point of compliance with Foreign Exchange Laws. Through FEMA Due Diligence Services, we assure to provide:
- Detailed audit of the compliances done;
- Advice on regular foreign exchange transactions;
- Solutions for corrective measures.