CORPORATE LAW ADVISORY SERVICES
KAS provides business advisory services relating to a set of Legislations and Statues applicable to Companies at the time of set-up and thereafter. We provide the following services:
- Incorporation of Indian/ Foreign Company;
- Drafting of Memorandum of Understanding, Promoters Agreements, Shareholders’ Agreements, Commercial Agreements & Legal Agreements etc.
- Obtaining PAN, TAN, GSTN, IEC, MSME, DIPP registrations etc.
- Registration of company with various Export Promotion Councils.
Day-to-Day Compliances & Approvals on Retainership Basis:
- Maintenance and upkeep of Statutory Records, Books and Registers under Indian Companies Act, 1956/ 2013;
- Handling the Board related matters like preparation of Agenda, Conduct of Meetings etc.;
- Organizing and managing Shareholders’ Meetings;
- Drafting and Preparation of Resolutions, minutes of Board Meetings and General Meetings;
- Supervision and control of Secretarial Department including the Transfer function and Investor Grievances;
- Preparation and filing of various forms & returns with ROC/MCA;
- Conducting Search from the records of the Registrar of Companies.
ROC/ MCA/ NCLT/ SEBI/ Stock Exchanges
- Filing of company petitions before the NCLT, Regional Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs;
- Appearing as an Authorized Representative of the company before the NCLT, Regional Director and Registrar of Companies.
- Advising on Capital Market, SEBI Act 1992, Compliance and audit of various rules, regulations and guidelines issued there under;
- Listing and De-listing of securities on Stock Exchanges of India and assisting in the compliance of disclosures as per the Listing Agreement.
Certifications and Audit
- Secretarial Audit of the Companies, Audit of Depository Participants and Registrar and Transfer Agents;
- Pre-certification of documents required to be filed with the Registrar of Companies ( for company incorporation or thereafter);
- Management Audit and implementation of Corporate Governance;
- Directors’ Liability Audit;
- Corporate Governance certification under the Listing Agreement.
Due Diligence Services
We conduct regular legal due diligence activity on behalf of our clients to ensure regular compliance and effective risk management. We also undertake legal due diligence exercises for various growth and acquisition needs.
- Regular Corporate Compliance Management;
- Due diligence reporting for public issues;
- Transaction Diligence for Investments and Acquisitions;
- Periodic & specific legal audits for reporting failbacks.
Board Evaluation Services
We undertake regular Board Evaluations and assessments exercise on behalf of the companies to ensure that the Boards’ performance is benchmarked with the latest international trends and practices. The services include:
- Conducting annual board evaluation and assessment;
- Framing Board evaluation policy;
- Regular monitoring of Board performance;
- Advisory on board and committee composition to best meet the corporate objectives.
Vigil Mechanism Support Services
We assist companies in the area of vigil (whistle blowing) mechanism. The services include:
- Assisting in formulating and establishing vigil mechanism policy;
- Assisting in reviewing complaints and recommend responses;
- Conducting awareness and training sessions amongst the employees;
- Reviewing the efficacy of the vigil mechanism policy and process.